Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Novel Writing

I am currently in the process of creating a novel yet again. I'll persevere and write the whole thing. :)) It's loosely based on my 16 years of existence. :-" Yes, I know, I've written lots of novels before, I just don't finish them. It'll be different this time. :))

And since it's loosely based on my life, all of you guys are there, but of course with changed names and stuff. It's not an autobiography, it's just based on my life. So yeah, some events do not really happen. :))

Anyway, that's about it. I'm planning on completing the whole thing by the end of summer vacation. :)) [That means, deadline is June 7, last day of summer vacation.]

5 comments:

  1. Aga ng pasukan niyo :| [niyhehehehehe]

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...speaking of novels... I was trying to make one too... I just suck at writing in a non-randomized manner... nagiging redundant words ko words ko when I write novels... pero its looselyy based on my high school life... pero out of proportiion ung ending... though I was really planning on doing that ending in real life... you guys are there... in a way, dinivide ko si monpee into two people... you know why...

    coolio! pero di ko cguro matatapos....well tapos na, meh ending nga eh pero walang laman...

    random thought: autobiography has three settings: auto, manual, turbo*

    *turbo: tatapusin yung biography immediately by ending the person's life immediately

    ReplyDelete
  3. ano nga ba nangyari sa unang novel =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... Para akong Charles Babbage, hindi ko tinatapos ung mga sinisimulan ko. Kasi pag may maisip na bago, nawawalan ng gana ituloy ung nauna. Er... di mo siguro kilala si Charles. =))

    ReplyDelete