Monday, April 5, 2010

Help!


MISSING DOG


Darn it, Entei. Why won't you just magically appear before me in a grassy area like Raikou did. That would be a lot more convenient. :-L

On a completely irrelevant note, my friends started making these blogs. Maybe that means more traffic on my side of the blogging world? :)) The more people who decide to blog, the bigger probability that a person will stay blogging. [Did you get the logic there? Or would you rather do the math?] Let's just hope that actually happens. You know, people staying blogging. Anyway. I'm off to find this missing dog. Kudos to those who see through sickness continue blogging. [Hindi ung papramis na magbblog sabay iiwan ng matagal na panahon tas di na babasahin ung blog ng iba.]

P.S. Is it just me or is the Entei above look really young?

1 comment: