Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First doesn't mean best.

I've been blogging for a while now but I can't say that I'm the most skilled at it. I seem to lack the wit to create an interesting presentation of ideas and the wisdom to recognize the interesting things that are ought to be shared. What do I get? Less comments.

It's really odd yet so natural that the pioneers of blogging for our little circle of friends is also the most boring blogger around. I really don't know how to present what I find interesting in an interesting way. I just type, type and type. I don't bother to stop and think about what I should say. I just type whatever comes into my head. This is like a chest where I keep my thoughts. It's an open chest, anyone can read it (but few are chosen to be given the URL). The population of people blogging is rising and I am yet to become an interesting blogger. [See how many times I've mentioned the word "interesting"?] The two Paos were the greatest so far, BTW. :)) Kudos!

1 comment: