Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Movie Weekend


We watched Clash of the Titans last Saturday, then watched Alice in Wonderland yesterday. Yes, I know, we're pretty late in watching Alice. I liked Clash of the Titans more. It's probably because I admire Greek Mythology, although it's not very accurate. Next movie, How To Train Your Dragon.

@Ivan and Elora: Oo na agree na ako. Maganda na yung babae sa Clash. =))

P.S. I went back to the good ol' layout I used way back. :)) The blog is wider too, which means bigger images \:D/ Now I'm off to Kumon and Jap-ing.

4 comments:

  1. SEE... ANG GANDA NIYA NOO @-)@-)

    Di ko pa napapanood ung How To Train DX

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..nung una ko nakita yung clash of the titans akala ko GOD OF WAR THE MOVIE lol...

    @nery@iavan and elora: I disagree, maganda yung babae sa alice in wonderland... ganuu kaya katanda yung babaeng yun... meh

    How to train your dragon... si spartaman nandun pati si uglybetty lol

    random phrase: well gnome per sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you even seen the girl? :))

    ReplyDelete