Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hunting Snakes



NO, NOT REAL SNAKES.

Monpee's course in DLSU will be BS CS and I suggested that he check out some programming languages so he would understand the framework of programming somehow. Python is the simplest programming language I've ever encountered and I thought sharing it to Monpee would be a great idea. So I did. Yes, I know, it's boring to study during summer but if you're really interested in what you're studying, then why would it be boring? I'm studying Japanese and playing the guitar and piano but it sure isn't boring because I enjoy these activities. If it would be boring for Monpee, then what would he feel for the next four years? How about when he's already working?

...It's like what my dad always say, "Success favors a prepared mind."


I don't know about the other courses though. My brother knows a hell of a lot about programming, so I know a bit. And what I learn from his books (and e-books), I try to pass on to others who may be needing it. Besides, I wanted to get a degree in Computer Science too. I wanted to work for Square Enix or Blizzard and create games. [or at least, write their codes]

Well, not anymore. Last summer, I consulted my parents on what course to take - what they think is right for me. They said I should take Actuarial Science [boring statistics sh!t] or Accountancy. BS Accountancy was a great idea since my dad is a CPA. I'd have an advantage in class and in my career. I'd ask for guidance in a lot of things, or maybe even get help getting a job. I could even end up working for him, in that case, my salary would virtually be my allowance. With bonuses and benefits. And thanks to Ms. Mariel's class, I realized that I actually do enjoy accounting. Yup. I'm definitely taking accountancy.

That was a pretty long [and boring] blog post. It's been a while since I've posted something like this. If you are one of the few people who actually read the whole thing, then kudos. [Yup, it's probably Pao. :))]

2 comments:

  1. ...gaya gaya dun sa sh!t ko!!!! meh copyright yan!!!!! sana...

    ...imma taking med... sh!t hell for god knows how long...

    ...BS CS COOL counter strike!!!

    ...Pao Rau Kau lol di niyo kilala yun lol

    random phrase: Slow down!Oreo Ahoy ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nakakaaliw kasi eh kaya ginaya ko. :)) Very nice censorship for sh!t. :))

    On a side note, b!tch looks nice too. :))

    ReplyDelete