Saturday, April 24, 2010

Motion City Soundtrack


My parents really want me to take an advanced accounting seminar starting this Monday. They're not listening to my arguments and it's really frustrating. I want to go to Nasugbu, dammit. The seminar is for sophomores since accounting starts in the second year, NOT the first year. I told them I could take it next year. They said I should take it twice. WHAT THE F*CK. I want to RELAX on my last summer vacation as a high school student. It's really frustrating!

*sigh*

Good thing there's these five guys [referring to the image above]. They call themselves Motion City Soundtrack. I don't know how the heck they got that name but their songs are pretty good. I dont' know about There For Tomorrow. I don't know what I was thinking when I devoted one whole blog post just for them. They're not that good. Anyway, this band is way better. Besides, their lead singer's name is Justin. How cool is that? And look at his hair! [by the way, he's the guy in the red shirt]

No comments:

Post a Comment