Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Habits Down The Drain

It's true that it's harder to stop doing than to persevere and do the same thing again and again and again, especially in studying. [It's not true in the case of addiction though.]

My daily routine is like this...

  • I wake up.
  • Have breakfast, play PS2 and watch NBA when it's in the 4th quarter already. Read the newspaper. [in no particular order]
  • Have lunch.
  • iKnow
  • Kumon
  • Chat/FF7/GBA/Starcraft/Watch Movie or Series
  • Have dinner.
  • Chat/GBA/Starcraft
  • Go offline.
  • Read a book until I become drowsy enough.
  • Pray.
  • Sleep.
That has been my life so far this summer. But what happened? iKnow got busted and the routine was disrupted [it rhymed lol]. Because of that one disruption, the whole process is affected. I'm not motivated enough to do my Kumon if I don't do my iKnow. Hmm... that's basically it, but now that I didn't do my Kumon for one single day, it went back to it's really boring state. iKnow is back but I missed it yesterday since I was too unmotivated. In the end, I don't do my iKnow and I don't do my Kumon. And that's bad.

I struggled for a while with my routine but I'm trying to make it work again. I went to the Kumon center earlier this afternoon and did some iKnow when I returned home. Hopefully this would continue on for the days to come.

I'm going to Pao's house tomorrow so I guess the iKnow and the Kumon thing would be put off 'til evening. Which means less time for Starcraft. :(

Starcraft had a huge influence too. I don't really think about playing GBA or FF7 anymore because of Starcraft. It's just too addicting. @_@ Well, at least I'm getting better at it. [I think] unlike Monpee.

6 comments:

  1. unlike Monpee. <---- I love it. =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD HE FINALLY COMMENTS. =)) I was expecting Regal to be the first to comment on my posts. You should comment often. :-"

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Starcraft thing is not working on both mac computers in the household. And to think I was so excited to start playing it :|

    ReplyDelete
  4. routines are boring... I have to wake up early every morning... i remember my old routine pag walang school

    -wake up 11am
    -wallow in self pity
    -be too depressed to eat lunch
    -be depressed about love life
    -be depressed about not being able to fit in
    -be depressed about what Im doing in my life
    -be depressed about why I cant do stuff
    -be depressed about more stuff
    -eat dinner
    -be depressed about my sinful life
    -depress myself to sleep

    gleeeeeeeeeeeee
    lol wahehehe

    ngayon:
    -top secret business four times a week
    -piano twice
    -church once
    meaning... I still have to wake up early everyday... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

    wala lang

    OOOH RANDOM THOUGHT!

    random thought: there is no cow level

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a Cow Level. But it's in a different game.

    ReplyDelete