Friday, April 30, 2010

Midnight Radio

I'm back from a loooong blog break. I went to Nasugbu with a few of my friends and came home giving birth to our new brainchild [that doesn't sound too good], Midnight Radio. It's a band, all of you know it already anyway. Well, what's important is I'm back to business. :)) [Although my daily schedule is pretty much a disaster right now. My brother's contract has ended and he'll be in the house more often than not, which means less time for me on my mom's netbook. I really need the laptop now @-)]

On a completely different note, I want a DS lite. I was expecting it to be priced at around 6k but apparently it's 7.7k according to my brother. I don't know if I'm buying anymore. Maybe I should wait for the price to go down again?

And by the way, here's the link to the site: http://midnightradiomusic.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment