Saturday, February 20, 2010

post gap 2

Every time something happens that disables me to sign in to my blogger account, post gaps occur. Last time it was Ondoy, which unfortunately abruptly ended my other blog :)) It doesn't have any interesting information anyway so I made another one. I dunno =))

You all know by now [all, meaning the only person who reads this :))] that my family has just moved to another house, from Sta. Mesa all the way to Pasig. [Going to Kumon takes one hour now :|]

Because of this, I've been using my mom's netbook since my sister's computer isn't fully set up yet. I was going to post some... er... posts involving pictures this past week. Unfortunately, I can't find out why I'm unable to resize them. Well, this netbook has Google Chrome and I am convinced that it's better than Firefox :)) The only problem is that I couldn't resize the images for my blog posts :| I just realized it this morning :))

That's the story of the post gap. I'll try posting more later :))

No comments:

Post a Comment