Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm now part of two distinct bands!! [sort of]

Kipp asked if I could be part of his band [with two of his classmates]. Also, Kipp, Elora and I decided on forming an acoustic band. That means I'm a member of two bands. And it all happened in a course of only one day [yesterday] @_@ This means more jamming sessions :)) [...and more practice with the guitar.]

The band with Kipp and his classmates wanted to perform A Rocket To The Moon songs. Well, I checked them out [like he said] and to my surprise, I kinda liked them. I thought the lead singer was just an auto tune fool. It turns out that that was before. Their new album is a big improvement from the past. :)) Besides, it's healthy to have some Pop in my playlist. :)) [i guess]

P.S. I'm listening to Dashboard Confessional's A Mark, A Mission, A Brand, A Scar album now, which isn't Pop at all. =)) [But I listened to A Rocket to the Moon's On Your Side album yesterday!]

P.P.S. All the band stuff are just plans for now. We are yet to actually meet up :))

No comments:

Post a Comment