Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Theses.

That's the plural form of thesis by the way. [I think.]

I'm listening to Brahms' First Symphony, the one he composed for around twenty effing years. But who cares about that...

Homeworks? A bunch of theses. Filipino Thesis. Reading Thesis. [why the heck do we need reading?] I should be doing the Reading Thesis now, which is due on Friday. I haven't even done the body yet [same with Regal]. Take note, I've been using "I". That's because I really don't know if I have a partner. He's too... well... indifferent.

8:51 PM. TiK ToK. I have around 28 hours to complete the Reading Thesis. As for the Filipino Thesis, I'll be depending on Emil's progress. Maybe I could help by providing the synthesis of each chapter. Yeah, that would be nice. [Lalaki Sa Dilim, one of the best Filipino novels.]

2 comments:

  1. --Completely Random comment Start--

    TC means take care. Siguro ibig sabihin talaga nito ay that's crap. A lighter term compared to that's cowsh!t but guess what, that aint cowsh!t, that's bullsh!t LOL.

    To express how I feel about the theses, please listen to Linkin Park's Given Up... that perfectly shows how I feel towards the projects.
    Kahit comments ko mahaba.

    -Dude, I comment on your blog. please comment on mine. -

    --Completely Random comment end--

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll comment if I actually DO have a comment. When the comment is comment-worthy, that is. And yes, your comment is quite long for a comment. It's longer than most of my posts. =))

    ReplyDelete