Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Disruption in the Routine

It's true that it's hard to get back to what you normally do regularly if you won't do it even for a day. Seven days ago, it was Appreciation Night. From 8AM in the morning until 10PM in the evening I wasn't home. It was too late to play the piano and I was too tired to blog. For the next two days, I was either on the road or at Pao's house in Nasugbu, Batangas. It was fun, but the lag in my routine was really bothersome. That's two more days off of blogging and playing the piano. The result? Sloth. And lots of it. For seven days I haven't been taking blogging or playing the piano seriously. I haven't even been clipping my nails. Gross.

Anyway, I won't be playing the piano later tonight either. Maybe if I watch some more Nodame Cantabile, I'd get motivated again. As for blogging, there are so many topics available. All I need is to re-train myself to blog regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment