Thursday, March 4, 2010

Theses. Part 2.

I'm done with Filipino so I guess the title should be something like "Thesis." Anyway...

It's 9:38 PM at the moment of typing and I'm yet to produce 50% more of Reading. [done with the cards, TP, FP, Outline, First three parts of Chapter 1. Around 5 more parts to go!]

What's worse is that I have no idea yet how I'm going to print all of these. I also don't know how I'll manage to get a decent score for the Physics Long Test tomorrow since I haven't studied AT ALL.

Well, at least I've done one objective already...

[X] Buy a purple shirt.

Hmm.. why am I even blogging. I'm just wasting time, dammit!

2 comments:

  1. gleee... none can escape the p6 invi-hybrid LOL

    waaaaw rami na nagawa si nery

    ReplyDelete
  2. mga rough drafts lang yan tsaka ung mga ginawa ni Reii. summary tsaka bibliography and research cards palang actually ang nagagawa ko. =))

    ReplyDelete