Friday, March 26, 2010

Pokemon Crystal


I downloaded a GBA emulator several months ago so that I could play Pokemon Red. Why Advanced? Coz I figured that after playing the game, I'll go downloading GBA games since I don't have a real GBA. I played the game for a while and stopped entirely. When we went to Nasugbu, we talked so much about Pokemon for some reason. When I got home, I created a new game on Red. I downloaded Pokemon Crystal after finding an unavoidable lv13 Pinsir in Viridian Forest, which sucks. Anyway, now I'm playing Crystal and I'm enjoying it. That's partially why I haven't been playing the piano anymore :))

Earlier today, I downloaded other games for my GBA, like a Super Mario game and the Japanese version Final Fantasy I & II. Maybe that would motivate me to continue learning the language again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment