Monday, June 7, 2010

Zeroth Day of Classes


My mom woke me up at 6am, but I only managed to get up 40 minutes later. I ate breakfast, took a shower, clipped my nails; my brother was supposed to come with me since he was going to pay for his tuition but he felt like sleeping a little bit more, so of I go to UP.

I was supposed to meet Jet at the CBA building [College of Business Administration] at 7:30, but I arrived at 7:45am. The orientation was at 8. Jet, who even said we should meet earlier [7am], arrived at 8.

The orientation ended at 11, and then Jet and I bonded with our blockmates. We rode the Toki, we rode it through its whole route. We arrived back at the CBA building and chat[ted? di eh.] with each other. Windsor appeared from out of nowhere and the three of us [Jet, Windsor and I] continued our journey.

Jet went to Katipunan and Windsor and I went on our way to LSGH; I was going to get my transcript sent to the UP Registrar [where we met Coach Ding and chat[ted? ano ba talagaaa] for a while about how suckish this year's PE]. After that, we met with Sir Marlo. He said he was obese and needed exercise. [=))] We rode the elevator while using the phone. We went inside the work area. Nothing is prohibited and no place is forbidden. Thank God we're alumni. :)) [By the way, Sir Ants was slacking off inside.]

We went to the 4A classroom. We saw Ms. Sandra. She said, "WHOAAA Anong ginagawa nyo dito?" with those big eyes. =))))) She was adviser of 4B. Then we saw Sir Jun. He's the new adviser of 4A. We found out that Ms. Vicky was already married. :P

At around 4:30pm, we decided to leave LSGH. We went to 7-11. Windsor mixed the two Mountain Dews together. :)) Then we rode the MRT. I said good-bye to Windsor as I got out at the Cubao station, where I walked to Monpee's house. He was playing a Bio Hazard kind of CS. :)) We ate dinner. I out'ed some bad innards [lol translation: ako'y naglabas ng sama ng loob] and went home after a few more minutes. Now I'm resting in front of the computer. My legs are killing me! @_@

3 comments:

  1. Now that's the kind of blog I've been a waitin' for. Di tayo halos nagkekwentuhan ano. :-?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layo ng narating! :)):)) Congrats for surviving the first day of college :)) Random thought: Pumunta rin ako sa high school ko kanina :| I had to pass by there just to get home. Tempted akong pumunta sa luma kong classroom pero inisip ko baka mapaiyak lang ako [emo me sorry]. Okay. Nagiging blog na :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pao: Sorry ngayon lang uli eh. Nawalan ng internet remember? So nasira ung habit blah.

    @Elora: First day of college siguro, pero ngayon palang ung klase. :)) Magbblog sana ako kaso masyado nang UP oriented para magets nila. :))

    ReplyDelete