Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kikomachine


UP life has been really awesome so far. The only downside is that you're so tired to do anything by the end of the day. I've only been going to UP regularly for three days and I've had so many experiences already I could make a comic book! Well, if I had the skill to make one. Too bad I'm not a good artist.

On a side not, Physics 10 was awesome. Air-con room! And the prof dismissed us 30 minutes early :)) I think I'll be liking Physics. It has the nicest building among my classes. :)) And they say it's really easy too [It's not your typical high school physics. It's an easier version, more on astronomy even]

4 comments:

  1. I <3 Kikomachine @-) Parang patikim sa UP life. Sayang walang ganun yung Ateneo :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kikomachine gives non-UP students a rough idea about how life in UP works. It's the best representation of UP life I've ever encountered, but I still can't say it's very accurate. :)) If you think Kikomachine is fun to read, what more would being an actual student feel like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pero ateneo pa rin!!!! *dance*

    ReplyDelete