Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Work work...

College suddenly became really stressful. WTF? I'm just a freshman. FRESHman. Ibig sabihin dapat hindi pa pinapahirapan para magstay fresh for the rest of the year :-" Pero whyyyyy. @_@

I'm now a coordinator of this seminar thingy on Essentials of Leadership. Basically, it's a leadership seminar, but how can I become a coordinator of such a seminar if I haven't even been to a single leadership seminar in my entire life? @_@ It's not graded. It's not even for school, but something in it makes you guilty if you wouldn't do a good job. The community that handles it is a very Christian community called Opus Dei. [You can research about that. I don't have time to explain for now] It would seem like a SIN to not cooperate. :| But wait, there's more. There's a 10 o'clock mass on Saturday in honor of Opus Dei's patron saint, St. Josemaria Escriva. The thing is, I have this orientation seminar with AIESEC [an int'l org] from 9 to 11. :| If I don't go to the seminar, I would be missing a lot - programs, activities, FRIENDS. If I DO go to the seminar, I would again seem to be a sinner to choose the seminar over going to mass. :| What a dilemma!

Anyway, I have more important things to do right now than blogging. [Sorry blog :(] I have to go now. This English 1 creative essay won't write itself!

On a completely different note, I, together with two friends, saw Windsor and Karen eating lunch. So we hung around for a while. When we parted with Windsor and Karen, my friends were like, "Girlfriend?" =))))) Nah. I don't think they are.

...or are they? :-?

No comments:

Post a Comment