Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Second Semester

I just realized now that I haven't been blogging. One post in October, way to go. :))

So, why am I not blogging recently? I just realized that you have to have sense when you blog. It's not enough that you just say random things. There must have to be a rationale to what you right. Else, it is pointless. Nobody really needs to know the small details of your life. The most important thing in life is your "ultimate end". What is the purpose of your life? What are you trying to do? What makes you happy? The little details of my experiences only matter if they have something to do with the said end.

Sounds so... profound? Well, it's because it is profound. :)) You might hate me for making this decision, but believe me, it's the right thing. :))

Except less posts from now on. In the meantime, read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment