Friday, July 30, 2010

Stress! ...finally?

There was supposed to be an online conference last night but the damn internet connection was down again. Fortunately, it's okay right now, but I don't know when it'll have problems again. Now I have to prepare that presentation for AIESEC.

Schedule:
Friday:
9pm-___ - Making of a raw powerpoint
Saturday:
8am-12pm - AIESEC meeting
1pm-4pm - Project Presentation (which I won't be attending)
2pm-4pm - Advanced BA 99.1 Class
Sunday:
6:30-11am - Recollection

...and finally rest. Well, after that, I have my English 1 midterms on Tuesday, Math 17 2.2 Exam, and Deadline for English 1 1st Term Paper and Geog 1 Film Review on Thursday, and Math 17 midterms on Monday. And of course, the AIESEC thing isn't done yet after the project presentation. It's Internship Month and it's only been two weeks.

Plus, I won't be able to play for my team during BACBACAN (which is our college intrams) two weeks from now. Damn sprain.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not regretting applying for AIESEC. I think this is good stress. And I also think it's a good preparation for my later years in UP and in my career. That's something I should be optimistic about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment