Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Nery Blog Paradox

Somebody IS actually reading my blog. Well, I've been suspecting that Pao was reading this and I was right after all. Well, fine. I take the "nobody is reading this anyway" shit back.

But still, I'm yet to see your comment, and it should be soon. Pao just gave me a paradox earlier, saying that I don't even publicize my blog and yet I'm "demanding" for comments.

The answer?

I only want to show this blog to a selected few [and since you knew my previous blog, Pao, you know this personal blog as well] and I hope those selected few would comment soon. [That means you Pao, Pao and Elora] I just want to see if you guys actually DO read my thoughts about things. This is supposed to be a secret, and you selected few are trusted enough to actually be entrusted to know the secrets [what?]

My point is that you [Elora] should read and comment because this is why we started anyway. We agreed on doing a blog, and you failed me! I'll still wait for your comment though. [Pao, hayaan mo sya na maalala nya ung blog ko ha. Wag mo paalala :)]

P.S. Thanks sa comment Pao [although IRL yung comment] Dahil sa comment mo, nagkatopic ako. This is my longest blog post in a while. :))

8 comments:

  1. Di naman ako nagcocomment kasi it seemed like a thing between you, Regal and Elora.

    Di naman ako sinabihan diba, na gagawa kayo ng ganito. =))

    [hayaan niyo na ang medyo bitter parin na tao]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pero alam mo naman ung URL eh! At least let me acknowledge your presence dba :-"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Left out parin eh. At kung tama naalala ko, pagkatapos pa naman nating magbonding lahat. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diba. nung una nating naglaro ng 2k kasama si Heidi.

    A day later may mga blog posts kayo. Di kayo nagsshare. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talaga? Sorry naman. Coincidence lang yun.

    Sa totoo lang kami lang ni Elora eh. Nagkataon lang na biglang ayun gumawa rin ng blog si Regal. Wag mo na dibdibin yun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. XDXD UI. SPECIAL MENTION 8D [ngayon lang ko lang to nabasa.]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malamang special mention. Sayo nga addressed ung buong post eh. Di mo kasi binabasa blog ko. Ako lang ang nagtiyagang nagbblog.

    ReplyDelete